Tuesday 28 October 2008

Binge Drinking Assignment

You may get the idea from the title that the assignment involves me binge drinking in some way, but alas, this is not the case!! the idea is that we each interview someone who is related to binge drinking, e.g. a nurse, policeman, barman, SU manager etc. and then type up the transcript, to be used later in the creation of a Verbatim piece of theatre. Due to the recent publications in the press about the amount of injuries, and in one case death, linked to initiation ceremonies in university sports clubs, i have decided to interview a close friend of mine who is involved in the Basketball team at university. I already know quite a bit about their preliminary plans for the initiation ceremonies, but I'm going to keep this to myself at the moment, and wait until i have the interview transcript for you all to see and make up your own minds! I will keep you posted.

No comments: